Returns & Refunds Faq's
We hope that you're very happy with your purchase however, we undertand that there might be times you wish to make a return.
Got questions about returns and refunds? Check out our FAQs below for more information.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We have a returns policy that allows 28 days from receipt of delivery to return your item(s) to us for a refund. You must notify us within 14 days of your intent to return your order.
- Your refund amount will be less any original delivery paid. Please note: If your original order qualified for free delivery over £75.00 and you decide to return only a portion of your order, please be aware that if the value of the unreturned item(s) falls below the £75.00 free delivery threshold, a deduction of £4.95 will be applied to your refund as a delivery charge. This is due to the fact that the (non-returned) order total no longer meets the requirements for free standard delivery over our £75.00 threshold.
- Customers have a responsibility to check all items upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages from transit, the item is received faulty or their are discrepancies with your order you must notify us within 48 hours.
- All seconds/ex-display sale items are sold ‘as described’ and cannot be returned. Items that are non-returnable are clearly stated on the product page. Please read our product descriptions and assess any photos carefully.
- If you have received goods that require assembly, it is important to carefully review the instructions and parts list to ensure that all necessary components are present and that you can install the product in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines. Please note that we cannot issue refunds for products that have been improperly fitted, and we cannot be held accountable for any issues resulting from improper installation. We strongly recommend hiring only qualified and experienced joiners and electricians to handle the installation of our products.
- This policy relates to UK refunds and returns only. We do not accept returns on International orders to Australia or United States.
- For any questions about returns, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond to any refund & return queries within 24 hours and will also send a SMS where available. If you do not receive a response from us, please first check you junk/spam mail and telephone us on 01798 661064 so we can make it right for you as quickly as possible.
I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused, with tags attached, using as much of its original packaging as possible with proof of purchase. Items that are not returned in any original stock packaging may result in deductions if we are unable to re-sell the item.
To start a return, simply notify us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Returns will be at your own expense. We do not offer a free returns service.
- Delivery carriage paid will not be included in your refund.
- Where an express service has been used, the additional delivery charges above our Standard rate will not be refunded unless we have failed to perform our service for goods arriving on time.
- If you purchased gift wrapping for your order or part order, this will not be included in your refund as this is a service that we have fulfilled. This applies even if gift wrapped items are unopened on return.
- For your own benefit, we strongly advise using postal insurance and obtain proof of posting from your delivery office or courier supplier. We cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.
- You are responsible for packaging your return securely. Any items that arrive to us damaged due to poor packaging during the return process will not be refunded.
- All returns must be notified to us within 14 days and received by Punk & Poodle within 28 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. We do not accept returns after 28 days.
- Our Seconds or ex-display sale items are non-returnable. These items are sold with known faults and/or imperfections and are therefore not eligible for return or refund. This is clearly stated on the product page.
I'VE RECEIVED A DAMAGED, FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Our number one priority is that every purchase will reach you in a perfect condition. It is your responsibility to check all items upon receipt of delivery. Items received damaged on delivery are classed as faulty.
Any breakages, faults or discrepancies with your order must be informed to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of delivery so we can make this right. When contacting us, please include a photograph showing the item fault or any damages and if applicable, a photograph of the outer packaging of the box showing your address. We will then be able to discuss if the options of a replacement or refund that are available for you. If your item occurs at fault after this time, please contact us as soon as possible.
If we have agreed an item to be deemed as faulty or we require to further inspect the item, we will then offer you a means of returning the parcel at our cost. You will then have 7 days to return the parcel at our cost, after which time any item return will be at your expense.
Refunds and replacements on damaged, faulty or incorrect items are only processed once we have received the item from you unless otherwise stated by us.
- For items damaged on delivery, you must retain all items and original packaging (even if the item is damaged/faulty) until you have been in touch with us and we have confirmed how next to proceed.
- We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us first.
- Any original gift wrapping charges will not be included in your refund as this is a separate service that has been fulfilled.
- We require photos of any damages, faults and/or packaging in order to share this with our couriers and suppliers. As we are an online sales site, we have no way of seeing the issues you encounter with your order other than through photo or video.
- If your item occurs at fault after 30 days of you receiving the item due to a manufacturing failure, our policy is to replace the item. Please send us photographic evidence of the fault occurred and we will advise next steps on how to return your item at our cost for further inspection. We will inspect the item to deem if the fault was due to a manufacturing failure or if it was caused by the customer. If we agree the fault and a replacement is unavailable, we will provide you with a credit note to the value of the item paid.
- Items damaged as a result of accident, neglect, misuse, alterations, normal wear or tear or where there is improper use other than that of a home interior environment are not considered to be faulty.
- If we have partially refunded you for a damaged item, this voids your return policy.
MY ORDER HAS BEEN RETURNED TO SENDER. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
In the event that your item is returned to sender prior to delivery, we will notify you by email of the options available.
- You will have the option for your order to be re-sent or cancelled.
- If you would like us to resend your order, we will provide you with an invoice to complete the shipping charge again. Please ensure you have entered the correct shipping address.
- If you prefer to cancel, we will refund the price of your item excluding the original delivery, applicable gift wrapping charges and deduct any return courier charges. We will also apply a £5 cancellation and handling fee.
- You will have 5 business days to respond to the return-to-sender email. If no response is provided, the order will be cancelled and refunded with cancellation and handling fees applied.
- Please note we are unable to keep stock on hold, so all items returned to sender will be returned to stock immediately upon receipt.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF MY ORDER IS LOST?
It is extremely rare that our parcels are lost in the post. For most UK orders, we use Royal Mail as our chosen delivery service. Royal Mail does not consider a parcel to be lost until 10 working days past the date it was due to be delivered so we do recommend waiting for this length of time in case an attempt to deliver is still made.
If your parcel does not arrive by 10 working days after the due date and your order tracking is unable to confirm whereabouts, we will class this as lost and will offer you a full refund immediately. Alternatively, if you would prefer, we may also be able to arrange a replacement subject to stock inventory and your original order tracking status.
If your parcel arrives within 10 working days past the date it was due to be delivered and it is no longer needed, you can return this to us for a full refund. To speak to us regarding a lost parcel, please contact us or email on email@example.com.
- We do not offer refunds for lost parcels in the event that an order has been shipped to the wrong address provided to us on checkout. In this instance, refunds will only be processed until the original goods order have been returned back to us by the courier delivery provider.
- We are unable to investigate any parcels after 28 working days.
WHAT ARE YOUR EXCEPTIONS / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS?
- We cannot accept returns on bespoke or personalised items that have been made to order, unless faulty.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift card/vouchers.
- Our samples/seconds/ex-display sale items are sold with known faults and/or imperfections and are therefore not eligible for return or refund.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
Apologies but we are unable to offer exchanges at this time.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
You are able to cancel your order just as long as you contact us prior to your order being dispatched. The quickest way of contacting us to cancel your order is to contact us on 01798 661064 Mon-Fri 9:30am-4pm (excluding bank holidays).
We are unable to cancel orders once an order has been dispatched however all customers have 14 days to notify us to return their order following the delivery of the goods.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
If returning an item, we will notify you once we've received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund is approved or not. If approved, you'll automatically be refunded to your original payment method.
For any other refunds that have been agreed by us, you will be refunded to your original payment method.
- Refunds are processed within 14 working days from approval.
- We are not liable for any interest charges on your credit card or other financial losses whilst waiting for a refund to complete.
- It may take longer for your bank or card issuer to credit your account. These timescales will be dictated by the bank or your card issuer and are out of our control.